tedNEWS Issue December 2010
29 November 2010 St. Albans, UK [tedNEWS] Dr Bertil Wiklander, the President of the Trans-European Division (TED) shares his vision for the following five years: "My mental picture of the desired future of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Trans-European Division is quite simpl...
29 November 2010 St Albans, England [Miroslav Pujic/ tedNEWS] One hundred and nine delegates from thirteen Unions and three attached Fields, which constitute the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Trans-European region (TED), met from 14 - 17 November in Becici, Montenegro. The year-end exec...
25 November 2010 St Albans, UK [Miroslav Pujic, tedNEWS] Dr Svein Myklebust, former president of the Middle East University, Beirut, Lebanon, is to act as interim Principal at Newbold College, England, following Dr Jane Sabes’ resignation as Principal. The college board which met in Monteneg...
18 November 2010 Becici, Montenegro [Miroslav Pujic, tedNEWS] - Dr Jane Sabes, Newbold College Principal, resigned at the Newbold College Board meeting on Sunday 14 November 2010. Dr Sabes resignation will take effect early in 2011.The board appointed a search committee to start the...
20 November 2010 Richard Elofer [tedNEWS] A day of joy has marked Saturday 20 November, 2010 in Israel when 20 people were baptized. More and more Sudanese people start living in Israel and the government of Israel say that about of 1000 of them cross the border with Egypt every day. Th...
also in the news
- Writing the New Testament in 45 minutes
- tedMEDIA Productions Premiere
- Newbold's Eco Hero Award Winner
- Technology Takes 'Festival of Faith' Global
- Netherlands queen honors three Adventists for community service
- In Pakistan, ADRA intensifies emergency flood relief effort
features & analysis
- The Vision and Direction of Trans-European Division
- Revival and Reformation
- How Perfect Is "Perfect" Or Is Christian Perfection Possible?
- Leadership and Ordination of Women
- Effective new members retention strategy must go beyond programs
- Building a Culture of Discipleship