Vacancy at Newbold College
Newbold College of Higher Education, United Kingdom, seeks to appoint a full-time lecturer within its Department of Theological Studies (DTS). Newbold’s DTS is internationally recognised in Seventh-day Adventist Christian circles as being a centre of excellence in biblical, theological and pastoral education. Applications are invited from those with expertise in the areas of Youth Ministry and Spirituality, with a willingness to contribute to a third area in Pastoral Studies.
• Relevant successful teaching experience and a willingness to contribute to on-line provision
• An academic doctorate in a relevant subject field. Consideration will be given to those close to completion
• Proven record of successful ministry
• Demonstrated understanding of current developments in the Seventh-day Adventist Church
• Demonstrated understanding of the European context
• Excellent people skills
Starting date: August 2012
Salary as per the denominational salary scale
A letter of application and a CV should be emailed as soon as possible, but no later than Friday 11 May 2012, to Dr John Baildam, Deputy Principal (email@example.com).
For further information about this position, or Newbold College, please contact Dr John Baildam
on +44 (0) 1344 407402.
St Marks Road